Black Raven Credit Union – Website Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully. They govern your access and use of our website and services on it. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them. Please note that a reference to “we” means the “Credit Union” and our associates.
- This Site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site or any of the information on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
- We have provided the contents of this Site for your information only. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform them about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
- Information about some of the services on this Site is subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of such restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate and you should read those details carefully before proceeding to the rest of the relevant page.
- Information about some of the services on this Site is subject to additional Legal Notices and Warnings. These notices and warnings are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to carefully read all Legal Notices and Warnings on the pages of this Site that you visit.
- We have given the information on the Site in good faith. We have taken the information from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this Site at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgment at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly you agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on the Site, we recommend that you consult a professional financial adviser.
- The information contained in this Site is not an invitation or offer to invest in the shares of the Credit Union or any other service or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with us or any other company. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
- Some pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other web sites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked web sites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
- Access to and use of this Site is at the user’s own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of this Site or any its contents.
- The information contained in this Site is for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation we do not make any warranties or representations as to their completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents of this Site. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this Site.
- The contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by us without notification. The information in this Site may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to us and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent.
- No third party is permitted to link any other web site to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Email Policy: Please remember Black Raven Credit Union NEVER asks members to enter their Pin or Password or any other personal web access login details or user access codes through email. If you receive an email requesting this information, please ignore the email and contact Black Raven Credit Union immediately at 01-4610682.
- You must send any formal notice under these Terms to us by sending it in writing to our postal address, namely: County Hall, Belgard Square North Entrance, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- If, at any time, any provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms (including the remainder of a provision where only part of it is or has become illegal, invalid or unenforceable).
- Waiver – The exercise by us of any of our rights under these Terms is without prejudice to any of our other rights and remedies. The provisions of these Terms may only be waived by either of us in writing by express reference to the provision in question. No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of either of us in enforcing any provision of these Terms is a waiver, or in any way prejudices any right of a us under these Terms. A waiver by either of us of any breach of any of the provisions of these Terms does not constitute a general waiver of such provision or of any subsequent act contrary to it.
- Any questions, comments and requests regarding these terms and condition are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com